Freehand for Nova,Apex etc. v15

Freehandva,Apex. v15

aplicacionesandroids.blogspot.com:roid 2.2 up

aplicacionesandroids.blogspot.com: gives me great pleasure present Freehand Hooolmlauncherme that's designed work Apex,va, ADW, Go Action Launcher.

It gives me great pleasure present Freehand Hooolmlauncherme that's designed work Apex,va, ADW, Go Action Launcher.

That means that HAVINGROOTED REQUIRED.'llly needcustom launcher likeva, Apex, ADW, Go Action Launcher. (Those es I explicitly support)

It containsbunch popular app iconsfew wallpaperso. I'll add I go along.

Everythingne ultra high resolution ensure that icons look great, even Nexus 5-6-X !

I testedm my 1080p HTCe Action Launcher icon scaling at 180%y still looked crisp.

Have fun, say hi @hooolm Twitter :-)

==STALLES ==

-stall app open.

- - Selectr launcher apply icon pack.

- - Select "Wallpapers" applye my wallpapers.

-oner appsesn'tme, press-and-hold, select "Edit", press icon selecte my icons manually.

-you haverooted phone running CM/AOKP likewise, would go spectacularly wellme :-)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ehand.ics.blue

== CONTACT / SUPPORT / ==

have problemssues that require support, , please email me at *support@circlesmod.dk*

have questions requests apps meme, please email me at *support@circlesmod.dk*

have funnysights anything else (constructive)'d like sh me, please email me at *support@circlesmod.dk* reach out via Twitter Google+ (links app)

I *cannot* support/communicate through Play Store - dependingr region language, I might even able seer comments.

What's New

January 2014.

About 70 new icons...

Previously...

Icon masks back, per popular request :-)

Addedcouple icons transitioned Ultimateme UI.

Iw support launchers, awesomeness generallyen improved at up 60%

I'd appreciateyou would swipe "EXTRAS" click "Want requesticon?".

This let send melist apps activities, which let me buildbigger icon base, based what people actually use! :-)

This app advertisements

/>

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....freehandicons

Download :

http://www.tusfiles.net/528h8psdk63c

http://unlimitzone.com/9104t6sz71d8/...nd_15.apk.html

Relate Article Android Apps New :

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap
Powered Android Market